TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- If you have a Kroger Plus card but are not registered online, you can do so at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with our organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (listed above) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see our organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for our group until after you register your card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Note: While we are not supposed ask the general public to support this cause, we can ask our friends and families.
Please take the time to set up your Kroger Plus card for the benefit of the OWWS.